- Take an onion and peel, after peeling cut from top to root in half and then slice it (thinly), after slicing the onion slice lemongrass (make sure that when you slice it you do it thinly).
- Take a large-sized saucepan and place it on your stove, turn the stove or induction on set the level of heat at medium add oil to the pan and heat it, add onions to your pan and fry them for a few minutes, now add curry paste to your pan and cook for about a minute, do not forget to stir every now and then
- Take the chicken tenders and add them to the pan, stir well so that they can be properly coated, once done with the coating add sauce, lime leaves, milk, lemongrass to the pan once done adding all the ingredients, stir and wait for the bubbles, once the bubbles start appearing on the surface then reduce the level of heat to slow and then slow cook for about ten to fifteen minutes (if the chicken is not properly cooked then cook for another five minutes), do not forget to stir in between if you would not stir the chicken would start sticking
- while your chicken is getting ready do not waste time start chopping coriander, separate the leaves and stalks then gather the leaves into a pile and then chop them, once done chopping, add a little more salt to the curry and a little more paste but before adding salt and the paste, taste the curry and then accordingly add salt and paste, now add chopped coriander to the curry, keep stirring once properly mixed turn the flames off and sprinkle the remaining coriander over your chicken’s top, once done with the chicken curry make white rice, use basmati rice and while making the rice add butter to the water.
- canola oil
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- lemongrass paste
- lime juice
Ingredients required for salad:
- baby kale
- bell peppers
- cilantro leaves
- green onions
- Take your food processor out and in its jar pour all the ingredients which are required for the dressing and then blend, once you get a smooth paste you can stop and transfer the paste to some other bowl or container, do not forget to wash your food processor’s jar because you would require it again
- Fill a pot with water and boil that water by placing that pot on your stove and then once the water is completely boiled addedamame to it and boil for another three to five minutes once done with boiling drain the water and keep the edamame aside for a while and then slice cilantro, green onions, carrots, kale and peppers into shreds
- Time to use the food processor again blend the preparededamame, blend until you get a nice minced texture, once you get the right texture stop blending and transfer the blended edamame to a large-sized bowl once done with transferring blend cashews, now take a large-sized bowl and mix all the prepared ingredients in it, in the end, add dressing and toss all the vegetables together and serve.